An Area to discuss General Handler Issues
Post a reply

HELP for poorly mutt...

Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Millie and I came training last night and after being off colour we went to the vets today - result is that she needs an operation to remove a lump tomorrow... The problem is that I have to become a godmother at my niece's christening on saturday and I'm struggling to find someone to have her during the day where she can be quiet plus have a bit of gently company....daft asking a load of dog lovers, I know, but does anyone have any ideas....?? Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated. Last resort I could take her with me and keeep her in the car, but I'd rather not if poss. Thanks to anyone that can help....
Catherine

Re: HELP for poorly mutt...

Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Sorry i am not around to help. Let us know the outcome of the lump removal though. Hope she is ok.

Lou x

Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:34 pm

We would love to help but unfortunately we are both working this weekend.
[mad]
Hope that she is ok and she recovers soon.

Em, Drew, Jaspa and Poppy

Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Thanks so much for your support. Millie is busy sleeping it off now (with a massive cone on her head!)and I'm keeping everything crossed that the tests come back negative. Heather is now having Millie on Saturday so she doesn't have to attend a christening! [laugh]

Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:12 am

Just to let you all know, Millie's lump isn't anything nasty and she is desperate to get back to normality.

See you soon!

Catherine & Millie [laugh]

Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:20 am

Thats great news. I am pleased to hear that.

[biggrin]

Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Sorry Catherine, have only just seen this! Glad you had someone to look after her and great to hear that it's nothing nasty!
Post a reply