BELGIAN MALINOIS NEEDS A HOME A.S.A.P.

An area to advertise kit that you want to sell or are looking for.

No companies are to advertise here - all comercial advertisments will be deleted by an Admin.

All transactions should take place off of this site. This site except no responsibility for any equipment advertised here.

BELGIAN MALINOIS NEEDS A HOME A.S.A.P.

Postby HEARTLESS » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Female Belgian Malinois over 1yr.old,healthy and has some training in obed.& tracking. Needs new home with an energetic person & a job to do.
She is very smart,learns fast,kennel trained but to much energy for me. If any one can give her a good home please let me know. Thank You.
{HEARTLESS}
HEARTLESS

Re: BELGIAN MALINOIS NEEDS A HOME A.S.A.P.

Postby Andy W. » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:28 am

If she is not suited to be a pet (and most Malinois are not) try your local police dog section or http://www.yourcountryneedsyourdog.co.uk/ for military recruitment.

There is a probably a breed rescue in your area as well.

Good luck.
In Destiny we trust
Andy W.

Postby HEARTLESS » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Andy W. wrote:If she is not suited to be a pet (and most Malinois are not) try your local police dog section or http://www.yourcountryneedsyourdog.co.uk/ for military recruitment.

There is a probably a breed rescue in your area as well.

Good luck.

Thank you,but the local police in this area gets their dogs already trained from somewhere futher away.I have also checked with a few trainers and other people i was told about.However Mrs.Lisa Higgins is going to call me and come check her out. So hopefully she will and i hope the dog can do what she needs her to do. If she feels she can work search & rescue then she will take her and place her or finish training.I should have checked the breed out more before taking her and people,breeders & trainers should be more honest about their breeds & the dog when they are trying to sell or place one. The dog & people would find better matches & the dog wouldn't keep going from home to home or brought to the pound! Any and all advice is much appreciated,again thank you.
{HEARTLESS}
HEARTLESS

Postby Kish » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Is she still available?

Regards

Kisholi
Kish

Postby HEARTLESS » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:47 am

Yes,she is still with me mainly because i hate to bring her to the pound. I don't really know alot of places or people that may need this type of dog,and i'm not on computer very often or very good with it either. She is smart and has some training,but the energy is too much for me. She never stops moving! She really needs a job to do or a very,very active person. I just hope i can find that for her very soon,i can't keep her here much longer.
{HEARTLESS}
HEARTLESS

Postby HEARTLESS » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:32 pm

YES, I'M IN LOUISIANNA IN THE UNITED STATES. SO FAR I HAVE ONE PERSON THAT WILL TAKE HER IN BUT I HAVE TO FIND THE DOG A RIDE TO HOUSTON, TEXAS.
{HEARTLESS}
HEARTLESS

Return to Wanted/Selling