Thermatex coats

An area to discuss and sell SAR equipment - no companies please
Forum rules
Please Read the Forum Rules Before Posting.

Thermatex coats

Postby mandy & sakari » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Hi everyone.

I'm Mandy and am a member of Berkshire SAR Dogs

Berkshire dogs have great coats for their dogs made by Thermatex (http://www.thermatex.co.uk/), these coats are designed to wick away moisture from the dogs leaving them warm and dry after a wet search.You can leave your dogs in these and you will not only have a happy warm dog but a nice dry car.

For those of you who have horses you will more than likely have heard of these, they are put on horses who have got very hot after exercise and you can see the steam laying on the surface of the rug (coat). If you put your hand under the rug (coat) you can feel that the horse is dry, it works the same for the dogs, we have used these coats for the last 10months and have found them to work very well for our dogs, even long and double coated ones.

I can get these coats at a reduced price from my friends at Thermatex and can offer you a service for your dogs.
Prices for you through me are as follows;

13"-14" £14.00

15"-17" £18.00

18"-20" £22.00

21"-24" £26.00

24"26" £30.00

You can have a variety of colours but i will ask you not black with orange as these are Berkshire SAR Dogs colours

You will also have to pay a small P&P charge, if any of your teams would like to order then you need to measure your dog from the point of shoulder to the base of tail, make sure you get the sizes correct as we cannot exchange these, if your dog measures an inbetween size this is not a problem as i can have them made up as a special for you.
All enquires to Mandy on sakari@k9-sar.com
Attachments
col.jpg
thermatex.jpg
thermatex.jpg (6.14 KiB) Viewed 10450 times
mandy & sakari

Return to Kit and Equipment